Well known player in the banking sector who is enjoying good stability and growth during these uncertain times is looking to add a specialist Senior Analyst work across their lending portfolio and be a part of the Customer and Portfolio Insights teams.
Their key focus is to use data driven insights to improve how the bank makes decisions and creates value.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Insights and Data,
Key aspects of the role include:
- Research, extract data from multiple sources and conduct analysis for portfolio opportunities and risks
- Support operational performance by providing high quality, commercial analytical support to key stakeholders
- Support the Lending Product team by responding with data submissions, trend reporting, queries and regulatory requests
- Pro-actively look for opportunity to enhance performance of the lending portfolio
- Coordinating the availability of be-spoke data sources with data management teams
- Role modelling the effective use of data to enable decision making
- Develop and maintain portfolio monitoring reporting, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of data
- Develop tools and analyse experience to gain insights for the business to develop proactive strategies to stay ahead in a competitive market
- Raise and document any potential risks
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills & experience:
- Significant experience in an analytical role, preferably within the banking sector.
- Well developed commercial acumen, to connect technical findings with practical business recommendations
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of stakeholders across the business to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and develop and plan the delivery of the report/analysis.
- Very capable in financial modelling and performance analyst with excellent stakeholder and process management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to apply research skills in a practical environment
- Developing dashboards and reports using Power BI and SQL