My client is a well respected industry leader in the real-estate sector. Part of a large global asset manager. They boast an excellent culture of progression and capable finance team, all of whom are based in Australia,
A newly created opportunity exists for a commercially astute FP&A candidate to join their high performing corporate finance team, working in a highly visible and critical role across the organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Finance and charged with overseeing an Analyst. This is a unique opportunity to work with exposure across FP&A, treasury and corporate finance projects. It will also allow exposure to exec level stakeholders at group level but also add value working with business unit drilling down on numbers to drive performance.
- Strategic cash flow and liquidity forecasting - challenging and making adjustments to models
- Assist in delivery of annual operating budget
- Re-forecasts (IFRS) and actuals
- Challenge forecast vs actual variances with divisions and adjusting models
- Delivery of valuation memorandum (with support from corporate finance)
- Mentor and guide Analyst
- Assist in different commercial analysis and projects
- Take part in asset management and other corporate finance and strategic projects
- CA/CPA qualified with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent modelling ability (ideally with exposure to cash flow and liquidity forecasting however not essential)
- FP&A experience
- Previous chartered (big 4) experience will be highly regarded