My client is one of the most trusted global professional services brands worldwide. Consistently considered a choice employer who offer extensive learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible work practices.
To support the growth they are seeking a Senior Analyst who is passionate about driving analytics through the use of data.
You'll be partnering with similarly innovative minded individuals on significant internal projects to solve real world problems, supporting growth with access to uniquely interesting data sets.
Area's of focus include;
- Undertaking deep dive analysis of sales pipeline, market trends and signals, productivity, investment and commercial performance – using tools like SQL, PowerBI and Excel.
- Solving problems with Data Science and Machine Learning techniques – using tools like R and Python, and libraries like Scikit-learn, TensorFlow.
- Building scalable data to cleanse and make use of unstructured data into model-ready formats.
- 1-2 years+ experience in all or one of the above area's of focus; exposure to data analysis and programming language or BI tools
- Finance background highly regarded
- Experience working incomparable role within large commercial business or consulting role
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships as well as communicate ideas convincingly