Senior Analyst Structured Advisory
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst Structured Advisory|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 10:45|
The Structured Advisory team provides corporate finance and transaction structuring expertise to solve complex strategic client problems across industry sectors. The key focus of the team is to advise Institutional clients and originate high value, bespoke and structured solutions to meet their strategic corporate finance objectives.
- Support Senior team members on structuring of products / deals.
- Identify and originate opportunities where structured solutions may solve key business problems for clients.
- Review and analyse market and industry trends to identify opportunities to implement structured finance.
- Support with engaging clients on structured solutions.
- 2-3 years experience within a similar structured advisory role
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
- Understanding of corporate finance principles, complex commercial structures and associates accounting and tax implications.
- Sound commercial judgement and understanding of risk management
- Ability to identify and originate of large, complex, strategic and or structured finance transactions.
If you are interested in this role please click apply, you can also contact Liam Sweeney on 02 9775 5930.