The Assurance Analytics team is of strategic importance to GA&A, being responsible for performing advanced analytics to achieve powerful insights and support effective and efficient processes.
This involves the application of analytics in an advanced analytics capability development (continuous monitoring, predictive modelling), and BI development. The Analytics team is a high-performance team, take an innovative approach with analytics and its application within the Group.
- Preparing reports for Finance team, running SAS/Python scripts to estimate and determine
- Support and enhance the modelling on Vehicle Valuation, Provision & Budgeting. Run stress testing models and develop new models
- Ensure the residual value is updated in the finance system and maintain risk database
- Partner with Enterprise Risk on Risk Appetite Frameworks, KRIs and Stress Testing
- High quality and timely delivery of a number of Analytics assignments across your given portfolio
- Consistently deliver accurate and effective data analytics
- Profile, test and understand data extracted from core business systems to identify data trends, outliers and relevant information.
- Provide timely risk analysis leveraging internal and external data sources
- Document test plans, results and conclusions clearly and concisely.
- Tertiary qualification in a Data Analytics or Statistical field
- Experience in a data science related field preferable
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Proficient in writing SQL code and Tableau or other visualization tools
- Proficient in use of SAS, R or Python