We are seeking a C# .Net Software Architect for an exciting opportunity at a global gaming industry giant to help develop the next generation gaming platform. You will build on an existing platform with a strong understanding of design principles to ensure a high quality product.
What you'll do
- Code, design and debug with your expert level C# / .NET skills daily.
- Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to internal clients.
- Collaborate with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
- Outline technical product requirements and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with reusability and solve issues of software quality.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns for the development organization.
- Coordinate with other global technology and games teams on dependencies.
- Mentor and guide Sr. and non-Sr. Software engineers.
- Expert level C# skills.
- 5 years’ ERP experience
- 10 years C#/.NET experience writing windows programs
- Experience in Unified Modelling Language (UML) and another EA modelling tool
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills with other stakeholders
- Able to work independently