You'll be joining a hard-working and sociable team which boasts a fantastic culture and fantastic work/life balance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the internal audit plan to help identify high risk areas.
- Perform full audits, project reviews and any ad hoc reviews in line with internal auditing standards.
- Manage internal relationships and keep senior managers informed of audit progress and present audit findings to them.
- Review/prepare draft audit observations and reports.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the internal audit function.
- Assign audit work to the team and direct the activities of team members.
This role offers an immediate start and candidates on 457 visas are welcome to apply.
If interested and you have the relevant skills, please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.