Top CASX Listed firm require a senior business analyst /Project Manager to join a rapidly growing PMO.
You will get immediate exposure to three high profile & ERP projects and the opportunity to move towards pure project management and delivery.
- Provide Business Analysis and Project Management of two initiatives - upgrading the Finance Module of the ERP & Asset Management systems, and implementing a new BI reporting solution.
- Scope requirements for AS IS and TO Be, mainly dealing with Finance stakeholders
- Track & Manage Projects - Provide RFIs, Project Status updates, Steering Committee Packs, monitor Financials
- Understand & track risks and potential business & financial impacts of changes & enhancements to the ERP
- Manage Vendors: ensure issues are dealt with appropriately. This may include conference call to go through the outstanding issues, including liaising Vendors on any other work (eg Database Upgrades, Test/Dev environment refreshes).
- Adhere to Change Management processes
- Adhere to & update IT&T processes
- Strong experience as a BA / PM in a mid-sized firm, running both small, medium & large projects, from cradle to grave.
- Any experience in either finance or property technology projects an advantage
- Preference for a background implementing / upgrading Budgeting and Forecasting tools, Account reconciliation tools or similar
- Qualified BA / PM / tertiary educations held in high regard.
- Excellent stakeholder skills - calm, intelligent approach, clear & concise communication style.