- Greenfield project.
- First BI Developer to work there.
- Integrate SQL server and migrate to Azure afterwards
- Reporting via Power BI
- Excellent knowledge of database concepts, including database design, querying and indexing
- Excellent knowledge of ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modelling and visualization.
- Advanced SQL (customized queries, automating scripts, ensuring job completion, resolving errors).
- Good Knowledge of the Azure Database technology options.
Good to haves:
- Azure Data Lake, SQL Server Managed Instance, Azure Data Factory and Azure Analysis services.
- Power BI dashboard and report builds (including DAX) and Admin Tasks Management.
- SSAS Tabular Models and Multidimensional Models.
Experience building and maintaining SSRS reports with admin tasks is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience engaging with stakeholders to understand the business domain and BI and reporting needs
- High level verbal and written communication skills
Experience working in an agile development methodology
- Full Australian work rights
Apply now via the link below! For more information you can contact Sam Marshall on email@example.com