This fully integrated FMCG business is always looking at ways of improving their supply chain, and ensuring they are delivering excellence to their customers.
Their growth has triggered the need for a Senior Business Analyst on a permanent basis to build financial models and dashboards to assist operations with decision making, automation and uplift reporting capability.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will create trusted partnerships between finance, technology and operations by ensuring they have the analytical support to add value in driving business group financial performance.
This newly created role will work alongside the Senior Analyst who is the subject matter expert across Power BI and Anaplan to further drive business strategy.
You will work in partnership with senior business stakeholders to influence decision making by identifying opportunities and contributing to the development of solutions.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to continue working on the development of financial dashboards using Power BI and Tableau in addition to working with wider stakeholders.
The role will focus on the production of creative data visualisations to represent complex analytics and drive business decision making for the board. You will provide data insight and interpretation to Finance and Operations at a Senior level.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies
- Tertiary qualification in a related field and registered or accredited professional.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Senior Analyst role that uses BI tools and prior experience with Power BI is a must.
- Experience working with large data sets and providing insights through reporting and using Data warehouse.
- Professional and committed with a continuous improvement mindset, the ability to challenge existing processes, the ability to apply technical skills in a practical and commercial manner;
- Strong communication skills and an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proven proficiency in management information analysis
- Excellent presentation and communication skills combined with strong facilitation and workshop skills
- Proficient financial modelling skills