A financial services business with a diversified portfolio of assets has been experiencing significant growth over the past 12-18 months. With a strong presence Australia wide and having strong ties internationally, they are looking to grow their team due to a number of recent acquisitions.
Working within a supportive team, you will enjoy working within a collaborative culture which has a strong team focus. You will be happy to help out other staff members and help the business achieve it's exciting growth plans.
The business has recently acquired a number of new assets and therefore are seeking a strong analyst to integrate the assets and set up financial and management reporting for each of the newly acquired assets.
Reporting into the head of finance, your key responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
- Oversee and design the transition of new asset acquisitions in order to facilitate the timely and efficient uptake of financial management and accounting duties.
- Establish best practice for asset uptake, including the development of lines of communication, policies and procedures, on-going documentation, and creation of systems and procedural infrastructure.
- Development of models/processes as necessary to translate acquisition models to initial budgets.
- Assist in the preparation of complex analysis to assess asset performance to original acquisition underwriting.
- Assist in the preparation of complex buy-sell or other analysis as required.
- Provide on-going detailed analysis of operational data to operational leaders and senior management for decision making.
- Assist in the development and management of models for ongoing budget and reforecast processes.
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives to improve business operating results
- Assist senior management in analysis of processes, procedures, and cost structures to improve internal controls.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of appropriate financial and accounting review and control systems and procedures.
- Assist in the regular review and updating of internal control systems and procedures.
- Assist in the maintenance of strong asset controls and ongoing management of assets.
To succeed in this role, you will be CA/CPA qualified and a CFA qualification would be highly desirable. You will have significant experience in an accounting role within a comparable industry. You will have strong business acumen and commercial skills. You will have experience integrating new assets into a complex business structure and setting up processes and procedures for the finance function.
You will have worked within complex business structures and be happy working within a small team where you can be across all areas of the finance function. You will be available at short notice and be comfortable working in a changing and growing business.
This is a great opportunity to work within a supportive and growing business.
If you would like to know further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802.