This is a rare opportunity to further your experience within a unique setting – the best of a large corporate and a start-up venture.
You will be sitting within the product team where the role will see you working with product managers, technical team members and business stakeholders. As part of this collaborative team, we will rely on you for your problem-solving skills and technical savvy.
- Work with key stakeholders to gather requirements and identify opportunities for new products, new features.
- Monitor existing product features to gauge effectiveness and identify improvements.
- Have strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret customer/user and business needs.
- Collaborate with members of the product team and business stakeholders to refine, implement, test and deliver product features that solve customer and business problems, within an Agile environment.
- Translate business and customer needs into language and format that can be clearly understood by technical team members, including efficient and effective documentation of product features, user stories, use cases and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure the development team is creating solutions that align with the defined business value.
- Work with product managers to manage the backlog.
- 5-7 years’ experience working as a business analyst, preferably within a B2B/B2C product environment.
- Technical background with some development experience.
- A passion for technology and being part of best-practice product development.
- Ideally, have exposure to design thinking and Agile.
- Someone who doesn’t just know ‘what’ to do, but is interested in and knows the ‘why’.
- Be energised by collaboration and possess a learning and growth mindset.
- Tertiary degree in technology related discipline preferred