- Cyber Security, IAM, PAM, User/Privallage Access
- 6 months rolling contract
- Immediate Start - Sydney, CBD
Full Job Description
Globally recognized ASX Listed organizations are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Global Cyber Security team! In this role, you will be working on streamlining access provisioning / de-provisioning, user access validation, approval process, and reporting. You play an integral part in the implementation of PAM for managing privileged access. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a key role in supporting IT and its Business Customers by providing BA services. They will be skilled in operating within the context of a project, as well as contribute to the continuous improvement of the Business Analysis Practice.
- The Senior BA will play an integral role in engaging with the Business or Function in defining their needs and providing direction with regard to the appropriate approach toward addressing those needs.
- Requirements Elicit, analyze and prioritize business requirements for assigned IT initiatives.
- Document and manage requirements in accordance with the needs of the specific project, whether that be within a Waterfall or Agile methodology context.
- Business Process
- Identify the impacts to Business Process and define the improvement opportunities through the discovery, analysis, and documentation of both current state and future state processes.
- Be able to document processes in accordance with BPMN2 standard.
- Undertake any other project tasks as agreed by the Project Manager.
- Deliver services in accordance with practices and standards as determined by the Global Business Analysis Practice.
- Deliver approved projects/work efforts to the agreed schedule and budget, to the standard required by the IT Project Framework process, and to the satisfaction of the business customer. This may include:
- Defining and documenting scope,
- Managing stakeholder expectations through effective communications,
- Ensuring sufficient testing is performed to confirm that the solution is fit for purpose,
- Managing the production deployment and handover to BAU/support
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now!