With people at the centre of what they do, this organisation has enjoyed well over a century of success. A service based philosophy underpins every aspect of their organisation and they are now on a journey with a multi-year transformation underway into a digitally led organisation.
As the Senior C# developer, you will play a central part in creating and enhancing software solutions through development of new capabilities as well as integration with third-party products.
Your seniority and experience will place you well to liaise with other high level stakeholders to discuss the strategic focus and priorities needed to achieve project milestones within the required timeframes.
- Undertake highly complex, high-risk software development in accordance with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Detailed testing involving creating automated unit test cases, automated integration to provide regression testing and creating test plans and executing manual testing if needed
- Peer reviews of code to share knowledge, verify security coding and improve quality
- Stay abreast of the current C#, .NET, web technologies and trends
- Provide support and encouragement to peers to achieve targets and celebrate success
- Expert knowledge and understanding in C#, ASP, .NET and common libraries and frameworks
- Expert knowledge in unit test automation frameworks and libraries
- Expert knowledge in source code management tools and build tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving with outstanding communication skills to confidently interact with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of web app development and architecture patterns.
- Excellent understanding of UX patterns, integration patterns and object orientated design patterns, programming principles and techniques.
With values of Courage, Respect, Integrity, and Passion, this is an enviable working environment.
For more information please contact Adam Taylor 07 3854 3807 / email@example.com/au or Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 /firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.