You will play an important role in the delivery of a high level of service to internal and external clients through the contribution of accurate qualitative information. More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Fund and Registry deliverables and asset consultant surveys.
- Ensure timely responses to large number of internal and external client requests.
- Preparation and distribution of financial year-end reports and audit requests.
- Preparation of client on-boarding documentation, compliance checks and completion of account management.
- Preparation and distribution of regulatory reports.
- Maintenance of changes to client details and updating of new products in the system.
- Documentation and maintenance of Client Operations process procedure.
This is a fast paced environment, and a high performance team so if this sounds like you then please apply today.