Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Support the Finance Director in the delivery of the company’s annual budget process, on time & in full, incorporating appropriate challenge and analysis
- Maintain the rolling forecasting process that ensures up to date forward projections of the Company’s results are available monthly – including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis
- Provide expert commercial insight to the business ensuring appropriate challenge and analysis and proactively identifying business opportunities & risks to drive business growth
- Compilation of Monthly Executive Team reporting packs, together with analysis and commentary from CEO and business owners
- Business case preparation for business owners and operational managers
- Deliver special projects / ad-hoc financial and metric reporting as needed
- Weekly sales margin analysis to inform sales strategy
- Regular and ad-hoc costs analysis for all operational managers
- Assist Sales Managers and selling agents with any finance-related queries
- Track and report on all Company KPI’s
You will need to be CA/CPA fully qualified with experience in a similar commercial/management accounting focused role. You will need to be hands on and willing to assist the wider finance team when needed. You will have strong modelling experience and be extremely confident in using Excel.
To be considered for this role you will need to be available to start immediately.