Working on a process improvements and reconciliations project you will be responsible for the below:
- Investigate issues with current reconciliation process
- Provide central co-ordination point for prepayment billing control, reporting, and allocations
- Weekly report/meetings with key stakeholders on prepayment actions for the week ahead
- Co-ordinate completion of prepayment reconciliations for key customers
- Oversee weekly reconciliations on the top 16 customers
- Implement actions to clear aged items in the Unearned Revenue account
To be considered for this role you must be CA/CPA qualified with a strong technical ability. You will be confident in working autonomously in a project-based role. You will need to be an excellent communicator and be confident in liaising with senior stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.