Reporting direct to the Director, FP&A - you will be responsible for the below:
- Controller for all pricing. Encompassing: list/wholesale, retail and promotional pricing. Work with Sales, Supply Chain and Product teams to drive logistical efficiencies and inventory controls. Excel modelling support. Can involve domestic travel to assist in price negotiations.
- Management of pricing modelling creation, update and ongoing maintenance of Price Lists and variants. Oversight and decision support for all the business' pricing related activities
- Oversight for customers' trading terms Lead sales and brand/product reporting to inform and enable correct decision making.
- Work closely with finance for forecasting and budgetary sales and brand planning
- Coordinate the yearly budget and monthly estimates process on NS and promotional expenses.
- Tasks Rolling Forecast P&L update for Sales, Commissions and weekly Forecast net sales collation.
- Sales versus Demand forecast alignment analysis. Build annual sales and margin budgeting models and consolidate all customers Support sales and finance teams with budgeting and forecasting models, data and analysis Analytical support.
- Follow the market environment regarding consumer spending forecast, currency exchange, competitor performance etc.
You will be CA/CPA qualified with previous experience in a similar Finance Business Partnering / Commercial Analyst role. You will need to have excellent communication skills with a sound commercial acumen and analytical mindset. You will have experience working in a large organisation and be confident in your Excel ability.
For more information please call David Coupe on 9775 5906, or hit 'Apply' and send through your CV