Be a finance and commercial leader within this high profile ASX50 business. Focusing on capital expenditure. You will provide detailed analysis & make commercial recommendations for a CAPEX budget of over $500m.
This highly visible role will work closely with the Head of Performance, CFO, Head of Strategy and other senior executives.
Specifically you will focus on:
- Strategic & financial advice for capital works program
- Management reporting
- Rolling forecast
- Making commercial recommendations regarding the capital portfolio
- Monthly reports on CAPEX including capital steer committee reports; taking minutes, following up on action points, communicating with project managers
- Analysis of capital spend
- Support CAPEX program, review information that is going to the board
- Manage budgeting processes
- Analysing & improving processes in conjunction with the project admin team
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have a proven analytical skill set specifically focused on CAPEX, as well as strong excel skills (ability to alter existing macros essential). You will also have the ability to influence & present to senior stakeholders with confidence.
You will either have worked in a large business in a Commercial Analyst capacity focusing on CAPEX, OR be coming from an M&A advisory team in a Big 4 environment.
Salary on offer is $130-150,000 package + bonus + free parking.
If this role interests you & you feel your background is a strong fit, please hit apply today!