An excellent opportunity for a person looking to take the next step in their career with the opportunity to get hands on exposure to all areas of the business with regards to regulatory affairs and compliance monitoring.
Based in Sydney and working cohesively with the wider business, you will be responsible for:
- Provide effective oversight of regulatory and compliance risks and issues impacting the business
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a best practice approach to the identification and management of regulatory and compliance obligations;
- Identify and analyse regulatory changes which impact the clients;
- Design and implement frameworks and monitor controls, to ensure that relevant regulatory obligations are met;
- Provide proactive and trusted advice to internal stakeholders across our Australian and international offices to ensure regulatory and compliance-related risks are well understood and managed.
- Lead by example and influence others through instilling a risk aware and client-centric compliance culture across the business.
- Contribute to a culture of high collaboration, innovation and execution excellence.
- Balance multiple, often competing, priorities by adopting a proactive, risk-based approach.
- Advocate a diverse and inclusive culture through displaying behaviour which prioritises equality, flexible working, international understanding and cultural integration.