Duties will encompass:
- Perform compliance and risk monitoring of all activities within the Group and monitor adherence to investment guidelines, local regulatory requirements, and global group standards, as directed.
- Perform regular compliance testing and compliance risk assessments across the asset management division
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of compliance policies and procedures
- Reviewing Australian regulatory developments relevant to the Group and its compliance and control framework
- Updating or implementing compliance policies and processes
- Act as a compliance co-ordination point for any internal audits or inspection general and manage recommendations
You will be challenged and supported within a professional corporate environment.
To be considered, you will have solid working experience in asset management compliance, coupled with knowledge on the regulatory environment for financial services in Australia.
You have the proven ability to interpret and implement compliance rules and regulations – and enjoy contributing to a team environment, liaising with various internal & external stakeholders both locally and regionally.
If this sounds like your next role, please hit APPLY today.