- Law degree essential, education sector experience preferred
- Up to $125K plus super, leave loading, salary packaging
- Experience in risk, governance & policy formation required
Reporting into the Senior Compliance & Governance Manager of this educational institution, this is a newly created role, in a growing team.
You will be managing one direct report and your key remit will include the following core focus areas.
- Undertaking research and analysis to identify emerging policy issues, and reviewing policy options and proposals to inform business decision making.
- Supporting the organisation's government relations and stakeholder engagement strategy, in particular with statutory authorities.
- Providing general legal advice and support on a range of governance regulatory matters, especially around privacy, family and related laws and compliance issues.
You're a risk, compliance or governance professional, with a law degree (essential) and hands-on experience in a similar role - preferably in the education sector.
You'll have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong understanding of privacy, education and family law.
For more information, please contact Spencer Bryson on 02 9775 5905. Or to apply, hit the "apply" button.