Senior Corporate Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Corporate Accountant|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 17:46|
Reporting to the Group Financial Reporting Manager, you will be required to review current statutory and financial reporting process and identify, investigate and reconcile various balances and eliminations.
- Highly developed technical skills with a working understanding of Australian accounting standards, taxation, financial and corporate reporting.
- Professionally qualified CA accountant ideally from Big 4 or Business Services.
- Previous experience in Statutory Reporting for a large entity and experience in a large company with a complex structure
- Significant proven ability to recommend and implement statutory financial reporting process for organisations of comparable complexity.
- Assisting with the Tax Effect Accounting would be a bonus.
You will ideally come from a Big 4 background you will be able to work with various stakeholders to improve the business and provide technical advice. First time movers at the Manager or Senior Manager level within Big 4 will also be considered however this opportunity is to begin within the next week. Candidates coming from property background will be looked at favourably.
If you meet this criteria please hit apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's