Unique opportunity to work in a high-performing ASX, in an established corporate finance function in a newly created role which deals with stakeholders to provide strategic analysis and insights on profitability, performance reports, and deep dives into financial analysis. Role revolves around financial modelling analysis, strategy development, and new business opportunities. As a result, there is also a large focus on investments, and M&A activities - valuations and due diligence.
- C.$140-150K package + competitive bonus and perks
- Support the development of strategic initiatives and M&A activity - valuations and due diligence
- Undertake financial analysis, valuation and risk assessments including developing and/or reviewing financial models
- Support strategy governance and PMO activities to ensure rigorous implementation, delivery and reporting of the business strategy
- Identify and develop business opportunities that add value to the business (incl. analysis, strategic insights and evaluation thereof)
- 4-5 years (minimum) in a Professional services firm, consulting firm (big-4 or mid-tier) or investment bank background in corporate finance or transaction services roles (excellent 1st move)
- Are coming out of comparable corporate finance role for a commercial listed business
- Strong financial modelling background and background in strategy and new business opportunities (essential)
- Ideally Experience in M&A including market analysis, valuation and due diligence (ideal but not essential)
- Ideally studying towards CFA
For more information contact Schenuk Wijesekera on 02 9775 5916 or apply using the "Apply" button.