A big player in the energy/utilities/infrastructure space, with a great history and a strong foothold in their market. They have a dedicated corporate finance team with strong mentors and pathways for growth internally. They're also recognised for having a flexible and inclusive working environment.
A broad corporate finance role reporting into an experience big-4 trained corporate finance manager. This role is key to the function of their corporate finance model and deals directly with board level and senior management.
Key pillars of the role include involvement in major projects and M&A activity, owning the corporate valuation model, capital structure analysis, investor support, and others.
It's an excellent role with clear pathways to management, indicated by the high salary guide of the role.
- Experience in energy/utilities/infrastructure is highly desired - either in an in-house setting or a consulting capacity
- Strong with financial modelling, valuation, due diligence, market analysis
- Ideally CFA qual or working towards
- Ready to take the next step in your career and move towards management
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal - must love to engage and work closely in a team environment