You will need to have a minimum of 3 years credit control experience within a high volume and professional environment. It is essential that you have excellent customer service skills and strong English written and verbal skills. Ideally you will have experience using Oracle or a large ERP system.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing/Handling a collection ledger of our key/major customers
- Collection of debtor accounts through outbound calls to achieve cash flow targets
- Manage aged debt processes including credit default and mercantile referrals
- Ensure the accuracy and documentation of accounts and collection activity
- Manage credit applications and undertake necessary risk assessment as required
- Support the team and stakeholders with daily tasks such as orders releases, credit limit reviews, etc.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation (including privacy laws) accounting standard and company policy
If you have the relevant skill set and are interested in this opportunity please apply.
If you have any questions please contact Oliver Gillespie on (02) 9775 5909.