My client is the Australian subsidiary of a global leader in it's field, a member of the fortune 500. They are looking for an experienced Credit Controller who is looking to take the next step in their career and act in a 2IC capacity to the ANZ Credit Manager within a team of 5. They offer a friendly environment and flexible work culture.
Your role will include;
- Full function credit control of your own ledger of accounts
- Manage credit default and mercantile referrals
- Run credit checks and make recommendations
- Take escalations and support junior team members
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and internal controls
- Ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of full function experience across Accounts Receivable with exposure to running credit checks, in a fast paced business.
You will be looking to leverage your experience to take the next step in your career in a clear second in charge role. With eye on the Credit Manager role long-term.
Intermediate (at a minimum) Excel skills will be necessary as is excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience in working with internal and external stakeholders.
Parking is provided on site.
Interested? please submit your CV by hitting "apply now".