Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of all aspects of credit services. This includes advisory, credit decisions, annual reviews and non-monetary credit decisions. You will be involved with:
- Reviewing and decisioning credit applications within your delegation or recommendation of applications beyond approval levels;
- Maintaining a customer-focused approach to lending and portfolio management.
- Analysis of industry and macroeconomic changes which might impact risk outcomes;
- Working with Relationship Managers and customers to deliver insightful solutions;
- Contributing to the on-going improvement of the Risk Management culture by actively improving policies and processes; and
- Ensuring portfolios are appropriately monitored and managed.
- Experience in a credit risk or credit analyst position, including exercising a delegation;
- Confidence and skill to make complex credit decisions;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with absolute integrity;
- Strong proven communication, stakeholder management and negotiating skills;
- Have a degree in business, finance or similar and previously have worked in a related analyst role with a genuine interest in financial services.
In this broad role you will also have the opportunity to work across other risk teams and it is critical you are a very strong user of Excel. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy dealing with a range of stakeholders.
If you are interested please apply now.