You will ensure accurate and effective credit decisions are made in a consistent, efficient and timely manner and deliver excellent customer service.
Your role will work closely with all business partners, internal and external as there is a strong reliance on collaboration and teamwork.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the contributions to the business and profit, ensuring quality and responsible credit risk decisions are made in a consistent manner in line with the strategic direction of the organisation
- Compliance within delegated authorities and internal and external compliance / audit requirements which may include adherence to government/governing body legislative policies
- Demonstrated experience working within a retail credit environment
- Knowledge of Bank home loan origination processes
- Strong understanding of Banking credit policy and how it is applied
- Experience in stakeholder management
- A thorough understanding of the risk management framework, practices and policies will be critical to your success