Fantastic opportunity lies in this well known, rapidly expanding company, In the CBD
They are looking for someone to establish a data analyst & BI capability in the technology team, working in conjunction with data scientists based in various areas across the business.
Duties will include:
- Dashboard creation of both operational reports to the business, and ad hoc analytical request from the business (using Tableau, SSRS or Excel)
- Migrating multiple reporting platforms onto one (probably Tableau or Qlikview or similar).
- Providing Customer insight and analytics to each business unit, and across multiple business lines, both offline & online, layering data marts to provide a single customer view.
- Customer segmentation, loyalty segmentation & clustering etc.
- Strong skills in data mining / data retrieval. You will be used to querying various data sources and collating, cleansing data
- Strong Analytical mindset. Must have experience providing analysis on customer segmentation, profiling, clustering, customer journeys, loyalty programs etc.
- Experience dealing across all areas of the business - eCommerce, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Operations
- Good Data manipulation and wrangling skills - SQL, SSIS, MDX or other technical querying languages
- Experience with in memory data visualization software such as Tableau, QlikView.
- Any Experience in SPSS, R also an advantage
- Experienced in deriving metrics from varied data sources using multiple tools.
- Strong communication skills. You'll be smart & confident talking to the business. This is a role that will require you to be out there, talking to people, finding out what they need and delivering on it!
Apply now or contact Andrew Heaton