With a belief of "customers first" and with their clients best interests being at the heart of everything they do, they promote and enjoy an inclusive and high performance culture.
This is a newly created role of Senior Data Analyst;
Your primary responsibilities will include but wont be limited to:
- Working with a team of analysts and internal clients to understand their data and business requirements.
- Acquisition of data from custodian, data vendors, Investment Services Team, and other relevant parties.
- Assistance in management of internal and external relationships to ensure that current and future expectations are met.
- Ownership and in-depth understanding of investment data sets.
- Assistance in design and maintenance of a database for the storage of investment data and analytics.
- Documentation and testing of processes to ensure correctness and robustness.
- Implementation of processes and policy around data requirements and change management satisfying internal and external audit.
- Management of access, storage and presentation of data.
- Construction of a records management system.
- Analysis of security level returns/statistics for all asset classes and securities types
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy or apply below.