This varied role will offer exciting challenges and allow you to work with management consultants, investors, the board and senior executives. As a technical expert in your field you will be required to deliver competitive advantage to the broader group across a range of sectors and markets by utilising your expertise to meet business needs.
Some of you key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring global and domestic economic, political and financial market developments and summarise, provide insights on and draw implications from these to assist in the decision making processes of key stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and portfolio managers and where required, its Board and Investors.
- Maintain and further build-out a suite of economic and financial market models as well as chart packs.
- Draft daily, weekly and monthly reports which are of both a formal an informal nature.
- Coordinate the updating of economic and fiscal information in the Investor Booklet and background briefing material for Investor Roadshows.
- Compile other research, analysis, reporting and presentation work as required.
You will have impeccable communication and interpersonal skills and in particular, have the ability to communicate, both in a written and verbal sense, complex information in an easy to understand fashion. Demonstrated capability in giving presentations to internal and external audiences is a must. It is essential you have strong organisational skills in planning and prioritising, manage competing demands and meeting deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, please apply below, or contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 for a confidential discussion about the role.