This large multinational has recently had a change of ownership and has had encouraging growth over the few years. They have a high-performing yet down to earth and friendly team environment, and have several offices across Sydney so are easy to get to regardless of where you live in Sydney.
This Commercial Analyst role sits within the FP&A team and will focus on the following:
Financial reporting & analysis
- Support Sales force with effective analysis and Sales team commission calculation
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial records for each branch/business unit including weekly/monthly actuals and forecasts.
- Production of relevant benchmarks, KPIs, trend reports, graphs by business
- Support annual budgeting process, liaison with Corporate and region, consolidate regional result
- Month end process
- Monthly results finalised by COB Tuesday after month end with full
- Hyperion submission completed (P&L, BS, Stats and Roll Forwards)
- Forecast data to be finalised and submitted to Hyperion by COB Monday the following week.
- Coordinate with Controllership team ensure all month end closing entries are booked timely
- Support B/S reconciliations
- Supply information required for Income Tax and FBT return purposes.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Working Capital
- Support working capital review and cash flow analysis, provide timely update on Debtors, Stocks, WIP, etc.
Does this sound like you?
This role would suit someone who:
- Has a grounding in accounting fundementals, and has then moved (or is looking to move) into an analytical role
- Has the interest to work in a business-facing, value add role
- Holds a degree in accounting (or similar) and has their CA or CPA qualification, nearing qualification is also fine
- Has outstanding stakeholder management skills
Salary on offer is $100-110,000 package depending on level of experience.
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button or give Phillip Pham a call on 02 9775 5922 if you have any questions.