- Facilitate a seamless and accurate management reporting process across all commercial functions, including Sales, Marketing, Category and Demand Planning
- To provide financial and commercial insight into the profit performance of ANZP business units, down to EBITDA
- Ongoing financial support for all marketing activities
- Partnering with Brand & Category teams to manage spend v budget, pre-investment and post-investment analysis
- Primary conduit between Corporate FP&A team and Commercial teams
- Compiling analysis for monthly and quarterly Management Reporting Pack APAC
- Support Marketing and Category teams in assessing the viability of significant marketing activities through conducting pre and post investment analysis, understand and analyse key drivers of Brand Performance, and assist in their preparation for Business Performance Review meetings.
- Ownership of Brand profitability reporting, including working with Brand Managers and Category to optimise product hierarchy
- Implementation of improvements to the planning, forecasting and reporting processes
- Support ad-hoc projects and analytical requirements
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA part/fully qualified with experience in a commercial focussed role. You will need to have exceptional communication skills and be confident in partnering with various stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply”.