- Financial leadership to assist with business development/growth strategies
- Oversight and management of the contract life-cycle with specific involvement in the set up of new contracts
- Lead role in the creation, training and further development of reporting for various stakeholders
- Manage and analyse the division’s Operational plans and monthly forecasts in conjunction with various stakeholders
- Application of core technical financial and commercial acumen to drive business performance when preparing the project forecast
- Manage and complete the required financial audits with audit partner.
- Manage ad hoc analytical and commercial projects
- Interact with the broader Services finance team to ensure that project is ‘best in class’ from a reporting stand point – via the effective use of available financial systems
- Closely monitor various projects in delivery to understand where financial risks may be developing
- Partnering with operations to propose innovative financial solutions to business problems
- Fully CA / CPA qualified with 3-5 years of experience in a highly commercial role
- Experience in Construction/Infrastructure is essential
- Previous exposure to project based work is highly desirable
- Previous management experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presentation is essential
Interested or have referrals? Click on "Apply Now"