Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development of the Finance process and systems strategy
- Supporting the broader finance team to deliver process improvement initiatives
- Supporting Finance teams in the design and documentation of current and future state business processes with a focus on resolving existing pain points, removing redundant processes and building for the future, while driving consistency and efficiency across the region
- Support the coordination of regional wide initiatives such as finance system implementations
- Support the Regional input to Group coordinated Systems Governance forums and Initiatives forums
- Assisting with the costing and recharge processes across the Region, demonstrating an understanding of underlying productivity drivers and providing insights for improved cost control and efficiency
- Supporting the communication, embedment and compliance with cost /recovery policies
- Assisting with the presentation and reporting of costs and productivity analysis across the Region
- Supporting to build the Regional process and change capability and support the embedment of change management skills as a recognised capability across Finance
- Assisting technical thinking regarding leading practices and change methodologies in Finance improvement and optimisation
- Being a role model and advocate of change, coordinating business communications, training and launch readiness efforts for identified scope area
- Assisting in the design, implementation and delivery of productivity driver insights reporting and analytics
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an analytical role. You will have excellent communication skills and have strong influencing and decision making skills. This is a busy, project driven role and you will need to be able to adjust rapidly and frequently to new situations.
To be considered for this role you must be immediately available to interview and start.