- ASX50 boasting unparalleled career development opportunities
- $120-130k + super + 20% bonus
- Generous work-from-home flexibility
My client boasts an unparalleled platform for career development within one of Sydney's largest commercial finance functions. Proudly offering a culture that values flexibility, innovation and high performance.
This is a newly created role for a flourishing business unit and it's expanding finance team. This role act as a trusted finance business partner to business leadership.
You will be tasked with interpreting and reporting key financial and operational metrics, turning these into actionable insights for business improvement, capital governance and commercial opportunities.
Additionally, you will lead budgeting and forecasting cycles for the divison, partner with strategy teams to deliver 3 year plans and support transformation as well as continuous process improvement initiatives. Supporting the business to meet and exceed it's objectives.
The Successful Candidate:
- Career driven, seeking a platform to challenge yourself and learn at an expedited rate
- Circa 5 years working experience, with proven business partnering skills within a complex business/es
- Full CA / CPA qualifications, or near completion
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent presentation and first-class communication skills