Reporting to the Senior Manager, Finance, you will undertake Group management and Board reporting duties for the wealth management business unit.
- Month / year end reporting at a consolidated Group level
- Risk reporting
- Board reporting for management reports
- Contribute to finance strategy, budgets & forecasts.
- You are CA / CPA qualified with 3 + years post qualification experience.
- Technically, you are capable to work to organised deadlines in performing your reporting & analysis tasks.
- Proven ability to manage various stakeholders and provide accurate & meaning financial data and analysis.
- Big 4 experience is advantageous, as is having worked within the banking or financial services sector.
- The availability to commit to a 12-month foxed term contract role.