Be a finance and commercial leader for the property business unit developing and embedding governance, process change and efficiencies, ensuring commercial outcomes from investments, developing benefits tracking and managing all financial reporting, planning and analysis.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager you will provide high quality strategic and commercial support to the Property business unit, developing and embedding standardised processes for managing forecasting, reporting, Technology Capex and delivering robust business cases.
Other duties include:
- Provision of analytical support to the Business Units to assist management in understanding the dynamics of the business, the trends and the reasons for those trends.
- Business case development (including DCF and various sensitivities), operating cost reviews and pricing models.
- Provide analytical insights based on the financial and operational data to allow the Business Unit to understand the business, underlying drivers, trends and key items.
- Provision of commercial support to the Business Unit in the contract renewal process including financial analysis, tender assessment and provision of supporting data for relevant approval documents.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including journal entries, accruals and General Ledger reconciliations for the Business Units.
- Preparation of monthly reports on business performance, trends and KPIs (Revenue & Opex).
- Preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts (Revenue & Opex). The budget is a bottom up build by activity driver.
- Support on the Non Aeronautical input and development of the annual capex plan and support with the monthly capex analysis and reporting
- Establish close working relationships with, and, on an as-needed basis provide support to, other Finance groups with regards to matters of mutual interest.
- Active involvement in the operation and future development of IT systems in order to integrate and produce meaningful reports.
The ideal candidate (who is CA or CPA qualified) will have previous property experience and have some experience in a large corporate environment, ideally ASX listed, and ideally exposure to a 'matrix' reporting environment. You will also have the ability to influence internal stakeholders , holding business units accountable to processes and deliverables /targets.
This role is to start immediately, please hit ' Apply' .