Reporting to the Financial Controller your key responsibilities will include
- • Co-ordinate and manage Annual Budget process, perform quarterly reforecasting for assigned business units
• Manage monthly management reporting process including project revenue recognition, reporting financial performance to operational managers and preparing management reporting packs for Board and senior management
• Continuous improvement in management and operational reporting
• Preparation of regular and ad hoc financial and KPI reports for assigned business units including insightful analysis and commentary
• Identify trends in key business drivers, understand the reason, business consequences and recommend actions.
• Participation in annual and half year audit process as necessary.
• Financial and analytical support, provide recommendations and advice on pricing and commercial agreements.
• Involved in commercial review of contracts and proposals to ensure financial parameters are accurately presented, and consistent with business strategy and delegation of authority.
• Liaise with operational management and project managers within a number of business units to assist them to understand the financial aspects of their business including revenue and cost drivers, project and departmental financial performance, monthly financial reporting including variance analysis and pipeline of work in hand
• Work with project managers to review and provide commercial advice on all bids / proposals for projects for assigned business units
• Review business unit debtors and WIP position and work with operational managers to reduce outstanding debtors and unbilled
• Ensure the finance/business system is properly maintained including project set up, coding and ad-hoc queries
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or apply below.