Our client is a well-respected household name within the financial services sector. They require a technically astute Finance Manager to join their team (City located) in a temporary role.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will lead and inspire a talented finance team of 5, to work collaboratively and drive towards common goals. 6-month assignment.
- Consolidation of financial, management and statutory reporting in accordance with compliance requirements
- Liaise with external clients, partners, and regulatory bodies
- Oversight and streamlining of ad hoc projects
- Financial Accounting and ensuring delivery of the monthly general ledger close, lodgement of BAS, FBT and Income Tax along with performing all Financial Control responsibilities (cash flow management, bank facility arrangements, financial statements and audit liaison)
- Accountability for lodgement of all statutory requirements with the various regulatory authorities (PAYG, superannuation, payroll tax)
- Oversight of accounts payable and receivable
- CA/CPA/ACCA Qualified
- Highly developed technical skills with a working understanding of Australian Accounting Standards, taxation, financial and corporate reporting.
- Previous experience in Statutory Reporting for a large entity and experience in a large company with a complex structure
- Proven organisational skill and ability to execute tasks to required timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to start work in September!