You will manage and oversee the delivery of a thorough control and governance environment, to ensure current and emerging financial risks are proactively identified and mitigated.
More specifically, some of your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Manage and oversee all aspects of Statutory Financial Reporting and monthly financial close to ensure timely and accurate reporting, alignment with regulatory requirements
- Manage complex technical accounting arrangements and transactions locally and globally to ensure all possible accounting implications are identified, assessed and managed, and activities meet all accounting, reporting and compliance standards.
- Manage and continuously improve the financial risk and controls framework
- Manage the delivery of reporting to the Audit and Finance Committees
- Lead and mentor a team of financial professionals
Finally, you possess excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently liaise with stakeholders at all levels. It is also essential that you have a strong team management history.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, contact Tara on 9775 5908, or apply by hitting the "apply" button.