The Senior Accounts Officer role is an integral role that ensure efficient and accurate accounts payable, accounts receivable and accounting services whilst supporting the Manager in month end and quarterly reporting obligations. Working within a team of 5 in the finance function, you will be a key team member in ensuring the accounts are accurate and will have the following responsibilities:
- Full function accounts receivable covering entering invoices, preparing bank receipts and allocations.
- Full function accounts payable including entry of invoices into the ERP, preparing bank payments and allocating payments.
- Processing foreign currently payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare invoices for intercompany recharges
- Reconciling the monthly credit card statement
- Maintenance of the Loans register and interest calculations
- Preparation of BAS returns, payroll tax calculation and PAYG Instalment calculation
- Prepare and process general monthly journals, accruals and reversing journals
- Prepare and process journals required from Joint Venture Trial Balances and Joint Venture financial information
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for the Balance Sheet and relevant Income Statement accounts.
This is a great opportunity to work in a sophisticated business that prides themselves on best practice and continuous improvement.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or email@example.com. This role will be shortlisted week ending 15th August.