Reporting to the Financial Controller your primary responsibilities will be supporting the funds, mandates, schemes, and trusts with management accounting, modelling, and treasury. This key role will also focus on implementing scalable platforms and processes to support the group's continued growth. This role interacts and partners closely with investment managers and directors in respect to the Funds.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages, including Balance sheets, Profit and loss statements, Cash flow statements, Reconciliation of Equity, and Payables and Receivables.
- Prepare annual tax returns and quarterly BAS
- Assist with preparation of statutory and investor fund reporting obligations as required.
- Assist with payment of distributions, loan repayments and interest, share register maintenance.
- Build and maintain effective and productive working relationships with external advisors including but not limited to bookkeepers, auditors, accountants, lawyers, and compliance consultants.
- Assist with audit planning and resolution of audit queries as required.
You will have a growth mindset with a focus on process improvement and delivery of best practice within accounting and enjoy working in a fast paced high performance team.
For more information call Haydn on 07 3854 3805.