An entrepreneurial and diversified manufacturing business, who is experiencing positive growth and increased market share, are looking to grow their finance team. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join this high performing business, who have grown significantly during the past 12 months and forecast to continue this well into 2022.
About the role
The primary purpose of the role is to support the Financial Controller and CFO with the hands on, day to day functioning of the finance team, to ensure financial data and reports are accurate and timely.
You will be responsible for a range of duties including but not limited to:
- Prepare and deliver the statutory reporting,
- Liaise with external auditors to achieve sign off and provide timely information for both local and group reporting,
- Preparation of the monthly consolidation of balance sheets,
- Lodge all relevant tax returns including FBT and GST,
- Fixed Asset Register, Motor Vehicles, Insurance and Properties
- Assist with the annual budget preparation,
- Adhoc financial support as required.
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA Qualified (or near completion) and have prior experience in a technical financial accounting position. You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and have excellent time management skills.
What's on offer
Be part of a business that is entrepreneurial, fast paced and innovative, with an ambitious growth pathway over the next 3 years, offering the successful candidate an opportunity to influence and transform the Finance function. This is an exciting time to join as the business drives forward into new Products & Markets, across Australia and Internationally.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Rhiannon on 07 3854 3810 today as this role will be shortlisted by Friday, September 24, 2021.