- Circa $120-140k plus super depending on experience
- Recently IPO'd tech firm
Exciting opportunity to join this recently IPO'd tech firm, as part of an awesome team as well as dynamic and fun culture.
This is a newly created opening to support further expansion and project work. As 2IC to the FC.
Given that the business is still in expansion mode, the role will always be subject to change - meaning there is always scope to work outside the noted responsibilities. This role is for someone who is leader and wants to have a say within an organisation. The role has a technical focus, with large involvement in projects and FP&A too:
- Provide support in financial due diligence for M&A activity
- Support continued best practice reporting and control environment
- Manage GL ensuring accuracy
- Own & oversee month-end reporting process
- Prepare management reports and commentary for exec team
- Support ASX reporting requirements
- CA/CPA qualifications
- 4-8+ years in technical accounting
- Sound technical accounting and knowledge of IFRS ideally in ASX listed environment
- Passionate about tech sector and working within high growth environment