Senior Corporate Accountant/Statutory Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Corporate Accountant/Statutory Accountant|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 14:16|
Reporting to the Group Financial Reporting Manager, you will be required to review current statutory and financial reporting process and identify, investigate and reconcile various balances and eliminations.
- Highly developed technical skills with a working understanding of Australian accounting standards, taxation, financial and corporate reporting.
- Professionally qualified CA accountant ideally from Big 4 or Business Services ideally.
- Previous experience in Statutory Reporting for a large entity and experience in a large company with a complex structure
- Significant proven ability to recommend and implement statutory financial reporting process for organisations of comparable complexity.
- Assisting with the Tax Effect Accounting would be a bonus.
You will ideally come from a audit/business services background and you will be able to work with various stakeholders to improve the business and provide technical advice. First time movers at the Manager or Senior Manager level within Big 4 will also be considered however this opportunity is to begin within the next week. Candidates with other qualifications will be considered but you will have to have come from a technical statutory reporting position, within a large organisation.
If you meet this criteria please hit apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's