Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2018 13:45|
• Assisting in the preparation of all aspects of financial reporting including trial balance reporting, distribution calculations, statutory accounts, tax returns and BAS for managed funds and superannuation vehicles.
• APRA reporting and implementation knowledge
• Identify and provide practical solutions to accounting, tax and legal issues for a wide range of clients.
• Involvement in, review and implementation of systems development and operational improvements.
• Liaise with clients and auditors as required.
You will have significant interaction on a daily basis with a broad and diverse range of stakeholders including Finance, Traders, Risk, Treasury, Legal and Operations. To be successful in this role you will have strong verbal and written communications. You will have at least 5 years experience in financial services accounting or financial reporting. You'll also have extensive knowledge of APRA reporting and experience implementing it.
If interested in this role, please hit APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.