- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the monthly consolidation schedules and Statements, including maintaining the validity of all intercompany accounts.
- Assist with managing the financial integrity of the General Ledger.
- Own the balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Support the Finance Manager in the timely production of month end results including budgets, and any dynamic accounting and ad-hoc projects.
- Support in the process and production of the quarterly financial accounts, half-year and year-end statutory reporting in a timely manner, including the preparation of relevant deferred tax schedules.
- Ensure Treasury processes such as month end Treasury accounting and reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Co-ensuring responsibility for correct accounting treatment of refinance transactions.
- Assisting the Tax Manager with preparation of the monthly indirect taxes (e.g. payroll tax) and other such items when applicable.
- Prepare, lodge and address queries on various government surveys in a timely manner.
- Process improvements across the business supporting the business units.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with workflow management and support of Financial Accountants.
To be successful you will ideally have the following:
- CA/CPA qualified and trained in Big 4/Chartered
- Experience in an ASX listed environment is highly preferable
- At least 5 years + experience in a similar role
- A professional and can-do attitude
- Excellent ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills