Reporting to the team manager, you will be responsible for maintaining financial controls, financial reporting and APRA reporting for the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate and review the delivery of financial reporting processes, and in particular trusts and entities.
- Responsibility to deliver accurate financial statements and other documents and disclosures in a timely manner.
- Lead and review the delivery of regulatory reporting for the entities.
- Recognising the impact on regulatory reporting on the group and re-engineer the regulatory reporting process to make it sustainable and timely
- Pro-actively develop and drive the adoption of changes in processes around regulatory reporting changes.
- Provide advice and support to the wider group to ensure strong financial and regulatory reporting controls are maintained
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.